Occupational Therapy in Adult and Paediatric Orthopaedics

Occupational Therapy in Adult and Paediatric Orthopaedics
"Occupational Therapy Adds Life to Years." "Prevention is Better Than Cure." "The Best Kind of Work can be to get Others Back to Theirs." "Perfect Practice Makes Man Perfect." "Occupational Therapy: Living Life to the Fullest."

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guest Editorial in Journal of Medical Thesis (JMT)

I thank Dr. Ashok Shyam [Editor of Journal of Medical Thesis] for inviting me to write a Guest Editorial for JMT. I am extremely thankful to Dr. Chetan P. Anchan [Specialized Orthopaedic Oncologist in Mumbai] for his valuable time spent in reviewing the entire writeup, in detail and many valuable suggestions, despite his busy schedule at work. I grab this opportunity to thank Dr. Sandeep B. Bavdekar Sir [HOD Paediatric Department at TNMC and BYL Nair Hospital] for his review comments sent on time and for always being there, as my mentor in all my literary work and academic presentations. It is nice to be surrounded by people who inspire you to explore your talents, skills and interests. I look forward to write many more academic articles, of help to my co-professionals.

http://journalmedicalthesis.com/2013/09/jmt-guest-editorial-punita-v-solanki-2/#!

No comments:

Post a Comment